Graphic Designer: In-House
*THIS JOB IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO LIVE IN, OR ARE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO KETCHUM/SUN VALLEY, IDAHO. THOSE WISHING TO WORK REMOTELY NEED NOT APPLY.
**Sun Valley is a world-class mountain resort town. The design studio is located 8 min. from the chairlift, with easy access to hiking and mt.biking trails in the summer. Many of the clients that we work for are in the outdoor industry. As such, we are looking for a talented designer that enjoys the outdoors, and who is interested in designing for both outdoor and corporate clients.
***You must have a portfolio that demonstrates a high level of design understanding and proficiency. Those who do not have a portfolio will not be considered.
The Graphic Designer will create all types of materials including print graphics, web graphics, apparel graphics and packaging. This person will work on multiple projects to meet deadlines. These projects require understanding of layout, type, color and composition. This person must be able to follow and understand style guides and direction from the Art Director.
• Design and execute across all media platforms
• Prepare files for print production
• Photo retouch, manipulation and color correction
• Create mock-ups
• Create technical illustrations for packaging and digital executions
• Basic photography
• Other related duties as assigned
• A portfolio that demonstrates creativity and problem solving
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in Macintosh OSX environment
• Understanding of the pre-press production process
• Ability to receive art direction
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Able to handle constructive criticism
• Meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Video or Motion Graphics Experience (Ie: Adobe After Effects)
• Ability to draw / paint / illustrate
• Html / CSS experience
• WordPress experience
• Video experience
Depending on experience.
How To Apply:
You may send your cover letter, resume and portfolio here.
*Applications that do no have a portfolio will not be considered.