Graphic Designer: In-House
*THIS JOB IS ONLY AVAILABLE TO THOSE LOCATED IN SUN VALLEY/KETCHUM, IDAHO. OR, TO THOSE WILLING TO RELOCATE.
The Graphic Designer will create all types of materials including print graphics, web graphics, apparel graphics and packaging. This person will work on multiple projects to meet deadlines. These projects require understanding of layout, type, color and composition. This person must be able to follow and understand style guides and direction from the Art Director.
• Design and execute across all media platforms
• Prepare files for print production
• Photo retouch, manipulation and color correction
• Create mock-ups
• Create technical illustrations for packaging and digital executions
• Basic photography
• Other related duties as assigned
• A portfolio that demonstrates creativity and problem solving
• Extremely organized and detail oriented
• Proficient with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficiency in Macintosh OSX environment
• Understanding of the pre-press production process
• Ability to receive art direction
• Able to manage multiple projects at one time
• Able to handle constructive criticism
• Meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• A bachelors degree in Visual Communications
• Ability to draw / paint / illustrate
• Html / CSS experience
• PHP experience
• WordPress experience
• Video experience
Depending on experience.
How To Apply:
You may send your cover letter, resume and portfolio here.
*Applications that do no have a portfolio will not be considered.